Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
Tom Hiddleston on the set of ‘Crimson Peak’ in Toronto (April 16)
I keep seeing too many people complain about having big thighs and being fat or skinny so I made these!
Body Positive Zangief!
call him bpz
BODY POSITIVE ZANGIEF
I love BPZ.
Let’s just proliferate the shit out of this.
BODY POSITIVE ZANGIEF!